In Chinese it is known folk remedy that has helped many people to throw stones from the gallbladder in an easier and less dangerous way.
Chinese doctor, Dr Lai Chiu Nan recommended a completely natural method of removing stones from the gall bladder, which are very dangerous – in addition to causing pain, they lead to jaundice, and even cancer.
Studies have shown that people who get cancer have generally had gallstones before.
“Cancer is never the first illness that occurs,” said Dr. Lai, stating that, generally, there are a lot of other problems that lead to cancer. According to his research, usually people who suffer from cancer, had stones in the gall bladder.
One of the symptoms of the stones in the gall bladder is feeling strong satiety after meals. You feel as if you can not digest food. If things get serious, there is also pain in the liver. If you think you have gallstones, the best would be to apply this ancient Chinese method.
It is believed that the new Chinese method, is also good for liver, since the liver and the gall bladder are closely related.
How to throw a stone from the gallbladder :
1. First five days enter four glasses of apple juice every day or eat at least 4-5 apples. Apple juice softens the stone bile. During those five days you can normally eat.
2. On the sixth day, do not eat dinner.
3. That day at 18h, take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) with a glass of warm water.
4. 20h do the same thing. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder.
5. 22h Drink 5-6 tablespoons of olive or sesame oil, with as much freshly squeezed lemon juice.
6. Good mix and drink. Oil will lubricate stones and facilitate their passage.
The next morning, in your feces should find green stones, which usually float.
Even if you do not have symptoms of the stones in the gallbladder, it does not hurt to try this natural treatment because cleaning the gallbladder can not hurt.