Experts assert that chocolate and red wine are not only good for us, but that they should definitely be a feature of our diets.
We at Bright Side completely agree, and we have even found a way to combine these two products into one delicious hot beverage.
For two servings of chocolate wine you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (2 %)
- 1 cup of red wine (for example, Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1/3 cup of ground dark chocolate
- Whipped cream or marshmallows for decoration
- In a saucepan with a long handle, combine the milk and chocolate over a medium heat.
- Whisk continuously until the chocolate melts into the milk and you have a thick and creamy mixture.
- Pour the red wine into the saucepan, and allow the mixture to warm up.
- Pour the chocolate wine into a glass, and enjoy!