Up your baby bump selfies with this surreal photo filter!
Thanks to smartphones with cameras that can take high-resolution digital photos, documenting your pregnancy has never been easy and super fun, too. Take for example this awesome and surreal photo filter called #BabyinBelly.
How does it work:
1. Download the PicsArt app (for iOS of Android) and upload your favorite pregnancy photo.
2. Add the latest ultrasound scan of your baby, place it on your belly, and adjust its placement as you see fit.
3. Erase the parts of your baby’s sonogram photo that you don’t want to include, then click apply.
4. Click on ‘Magic’ and choose a photo effect your like; highly suggested photo effects are Midnight and Rainbow.
5. Save and share it on PicsArt and your social media accounts. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BabyinBelly.
Here are some samples. Warning: This might encourage you to take more preggy photos! Look:
Você é o meu melhor presente filha! Ano passado seu coraçãozinho batia dentro de mim… Passar o dia das mães com vc em meu ventre foi sublime! E hoje em dia eu me sinto realizada com vc ao meu lado! Amor que transborda♥ #diadasmaeschegando #maeefilha #mãedeprimeiraviagem #maedaFlor #amoremlivredemanda #maedemenina #gestante#gestacao #gravidinha #gravida #babyinbelly #Flordomeujardim #amoralémdoinfinito
The urge to skip workouts is getting stronger and stronger but I'm pushing through and feel better because of it. No crazy sweat feats going on but it sure feels good to move this growing body no matter the degree of modification. What's holding YOU back? #moveyourbody #stepoutofyourcomfortzone #30weekspregnant #fitandpregnant #pumpthebump #babyinbelly #exercisingmizdaisy