British Hospital “St. Johns” record educational video which least up till now, has saved almost 40 young lives. In it is explained, how parents or anyone else who is nearby, should react if a child is choking.
Hospital staff conducted research that led them to take serious steps. The survey results showed that 40 percent of parents do not know what to do if a child swallowed an object and start choking.
To increase the awareness of the public, decided to make educational video in which the main characters are items that are commonly found in a child’s windpipe.